Sunday 7 June 2015

This year has been the first year in many that I have really been able to revel in my garden. It is a good natured garden that pretty much does for itself with here and there a bit of rout when the more rampant plants take over or when something lovely has gone over and has to be cut back as is the case in the back garden with the forget-me-nots and the cow parsley. 
The front garden however is looking pretty good. It's funny how different front and back gardens are, or maybe not, although they bear resemblance the front garden is a tad more formal, still relaxed but being a place that acts as a passage and is commonly seen by anyone it is the face of my home. It is public as opposed to private. Ah hey, maybe I am thinking too much, whatever it is, I am enjoying the flowers and thought I'd make a note of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment