Sunday 21 June 2015

My blog will just be words for a while as my camera has been stolen. It's made me realise how much I rely on it to document those perfect moments. It's quite interesting how such a small change offers new perspective. Years ago, or in cultures less soaked in modern technology, writing or drawing or perhaps just witnessing and spoken word would have been the way that things were shared. I feel both disabled and also enabled by my small loss. I did love that camera so I'm sad at losing it because, at the risk of sounding stupid my camera was a good "friend" and very much a part of the past four and a half years of my life journey. 
Anyways, fore-warned is fore-armed, I may write poetry to compensate, I may even put it on here thinking that I am sharing, and it may well be awful. Apologies in advance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment