Monday 14 July 2014

I've been away to Wales for my son's graduation in Lampeter. My ex-husband rented a cottage for us and the weekend was a real celebration, although tinged with sadness as my son has had a wonderful time at the university, and saying goodbye to a happy place is not easy. Still, those good times are jewels to be cherished, over a lifetime we have opportunity to gather joy and if we hold it close and know the great value of an experience then that experience will nourish us long after it is done. His graduation photos are not for my blog space but I took some pictures of the small wanderings that his dad and I took together. We split many years ago but stayed friends, he has been good to parent with and we have mutual respect and affection for each other. It was great to be able to share Amis' graduation day with him. People who are kind make the world a better place.










No comments:

Post a Comment