Monday 16 September 2013

I've been working on a project for the American Crafts Council and I've been anxious about it because my preliminary work didn't feel quite good enough. However, over the weekend I had a breakthrough, I really should learn to trust my process, and it is falling in to place now. 
I was sent some archive photographs to make into a set of playing cards. The photographs were very cool, rockets, and presidents wives, and mad inventions, and craftwork, and I think, initially, I was a bit in awe of them, afraid to cut them up and play. But now that I have bitten the bullet I am really enjoying using them, and as always happens learning from my making. I will put up a project gallery on my website http://beccajiclfford.weebly.com/ when I am finished but for now here are a few pictures of the work so far.









No comments:

Post a Comment