Thursday 25 May 2017

Wanting to blog but not sure what to say so going to post pictures today and maybe tomorrow as I rootle out the the bits and pieces that are marks on the creative journey I have taken to get to where I am now. This third part of the triptych, Love is a Long Road has proved as challenging as the previous two, has brought me hard up against memories and feelings good and bad. I've been in deep contemplation about unconditional love and I've barely even started to put words to the thoughts I have about that and I am still in the midst of putting thoughts to the feelings, so will blog about that when my stream of thought begins to run clearer. For now I am asking questions about conditional and unconditional love. More about that another day. 
For now, pictures. I won't explain I'll just drop them on to the page. Their being there makes sense to me and I am going to be arrogant and say that is good enough reason for me to post them in my blog notebook, explanation may or may not come later.









No comments:

Post a Comment