Monday 5 March 2018

My blog has been a little short on pictures of late .. my attention has been otherwise occupied, the inside of me more accessible than the outside of me. But like a shoot breaking through soil i am pushing myself to come back to life. The snow from the east was winters last shot i think. And gave me chance to connect to my garden in a different way. 
Most precious was the fox, that ran past my back door as i opened it for my cat to go out. It stopped half way up my garden and looked at me and then began to come closer, it came a little way then paused and danced in a circle back to the same spot, then came a little closer and again danced in a circle, and kept doing this until it was only yards away and i moved so it didn't come too close. Sometimes it pounced as it came back to it's spot and sometimes it sniffled into the snow. All the while snow was falling and silence only broken my the bells from the close by cathedral. 
The next day i stamped a path from the back door to the end of my garden so my cat didn't have to wade through snow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment