Friday 14 December 2012

University term is finished. I have a small indigo vat to play with, and lots of ideas. And my dissertation to finish writing. A lovely silk warp to dye, but not with indigo. And some hanks of silk bourette to colour as well. 
Christmas may be a little late for me this year as I have builders in, and my house is crazy disorganised and dirty to boot but it will hopefully be done by christmas eve when I shall light a candle and give thanks.
Blogging today, mainly to post the link to the Jake and Dinos Chapman exhibition at the nuca gallery. I went with a friend this afternoon and it's good, http://www.nuca.ac.uk/thegallery/diary. It reminds me, a little, of an exhibition of Odilon Redon prints that I saw at the Fitzwilliam in Cambridge a few years ago. Definitely worth a look if you are in or near Norwich.

Colouring book sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment